Having problems with noise Earbuds? Learn how to restart or reset your Earbuds to make them work properly!
Noisy’s eye-catching buds are consistently recognized for their unique, lightweight, innovative designs. But that doesn’t mean they’re immune to software errors or flaws.
As with most true wireless earbuds, these issues can be resolved by simply restarting or resetting them. However, due to their design, it isn’t always an easy process.
To help you out with this, we’ve created a guide for you to help you restart and factory reset your Noise Buds. It doesn’t matter which Buds model you own, you’ll be able to find something to fit your needs – whether it’s the Buds VS104 Pro, Buds VS202, Buds VS304, Buds VS102 Plus, or the latest Buds.
Here are a few simple steps to follow
- Make Sure your buds are fully charged
- Delete/Forget Buds VS101 from your list of paired devices
- Turn off the Bluetooth of your Mobile Phone
- Remove the device name from Bluetooth Interface
- Take out the earbuds from the charging case
- Long Press Both earbuds for 10 secs
- The white LED on the earbud will blink 3 times indicating that they have been RESET
- Now Both the Earbuds will connect to each other and be ready for pairing with the input device (Mobile Phone/Laptop)
Also Read About: Worst Technology of 2022
Why do we need to Reset Earbuds?
- Unable to connect to a new device.
- Keeps disconnecting.
- Won’t update.
- Won’t re-establish connection with a previously paired device.
- Buds not Charging.
- Sounds robotic.
- No sounds from Buds or one earbud not working.
Technologygossips ends this post. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this information about buds. We have given you the information on How to reset noise Earbuds in this post.
I would appreciate it if you would share this post with your friends on social media. In case there is any mistake, then please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can fix it.